A Change
Hello 2019!
I am going to try to shake things up a bit. Don't get me wrong, I loved 2018! We bought a house, Warren turned into this real person that we love so much but when I reflect back I felt guilty about how I used social media probably 350/365 days of the year.
Warren whines when I pick up my phone because it means I stop looking at him and celebrating with him. I always felt like I had a good handle on social media but in reality the excuses I make for keeping it around are never what I spent most time doing.
I want to show people that don't get to see us often what we are up to, yet I hardly post.
I want to post my baby, but I think people are probably sick of seeing my baby
I want to stay connected to friends, they hardly show up in my feed
I want to win giveaways, I've yet to win one 😂
In reality I spend time scrolling and it's the most boring thing ever yet I do it when I'm bored.
So I am just trying something different. Trying something for me without pressure to be funny or witty, not having the perfect flow, or enough pictures of Carson but not too many of Warren. To share the good and sometimes the not so good. It's my party I can do what I want!
If you want to check in from time to time that's fine, if you don't that's fine too!
K here's photos from 2018 I never shared anywhere!
JANURARY
FEBRUARY
MARCH
APRIL
MAY
JUNE
JULY
AUGUST
SEPTEMBER
OCTOBER
NOVEMBER
DECEMBER









Comments
Post a Comment